Job Title: Malaria Services Officer
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief , Development and Advocacy Non- Governmental Organization. Dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
• Coordinate the development of the district micro plans for the distribution of LLIMS.
• Coordinate linkages between the district health team and village health teams to maintain linkages and collaboration during the distribution.
• Carry-out regular visits and updates on malaria to the respective district officials .
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health Science / Degree in nursing with at least 3 years experience preferably in malaria /health project implementation.
• Post Graduate Diploma in a relevant field is an added advantage
• Demonstrated ability to work with various partners including MOH local governments, CBOs and other NGOs.
How to apply
Qualified candidates may submit their applications and complete Curriculum Vitae, via email to email@example.com. Please address the application to the people and culture Manager and to indicate the post title in the email subject line.
Deadline: 28th January 2013